Your copy of LuminarAI can be installed and activated on your computer as both an application and a plug-in. Before installing your software we suggest the following.
- Make sure your computer operating system and drivers are up to date.
- Disable any firewall or antivirus software that may interfere.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet to activate your software.
- Quit any other host applications in which you want to install Luminar as a plugin.
With LuminarAI, there’s no need to enter your license number. You can activate LuminarAI directly from your Skylum Account.
Follow these simple instructions to activate LuminarAI.
- Download and install LuminarAI.
- Open LuminarAI. You will see a window that prompts you to log in to your Skylum Accout
- If you already have a Skylum Account, sign in with your email and password or a linked third-party account: Facebook, Google, Apple, or Microsoft.
- If you don’t have a Skylum Account, click Register and create one using the same email address you used to buy LuminarAI.
Congratulations! You’ve activated LuminarAI.
If you don’t see LuminarAI in the My software tab, chances are you bought it with another email address. If that’s the case, зress "App isn't showing?" in the same My software section.
If you’ve bought LuminarAI on the App Store, submit proof of purchase to our support team by clicking the link under "App isn't showing?" second section and they’ll help you right away!
To download the app, easily press the Download button near the Luminar AI licence in your account