In order to save time when developing your image, you’ll find an extensive collection of Presets. Professional photographers and image retouchers help create these Presets to save you time and offer inspiration.
To apply a Preset
- Make sure an image is open in Luminar Neo.
- Click Presets at the top of the window to switch to the Presets Browser. This opens the Presets panel.
- Choose a Preset collection
- Use suggested templates in the For This Photo section
- Browse other collections organized by categories.
- Examine the Presets available by exploring their icons.
- When ready, click on a Preset name to apply it. To apply a different Preset to your photo, click on its name.
- Click the Heart icon next to a Preset to add it to your Favorites list for easy access.
- In order to quickly return to the original state of a photograph, just use the Reset Adjustments command or Ctlr/Command + Z. You can find this in the ellipsis menu (…) to the right of the selected template name at the bottom right corner of the screen. The Reset Adjustments command resets all tool adjustments including Presets, but won’t affect tools such as CropAI
Clicking the Presets tab on the top toolbar opens the Preset Panel.
- For This Photo. Uses content-aware technology to suggest what Presets may work best for your photo.
- Membership. Find there all the installed Presets from Membership. [only for owners]
- Favorites Collection. This collection contains Presets you have favorited by selecting the heart icon next to the preset’s name.
- Purchase Presets Collection.This collection contains Presets you have purchased.
- User Presets Collection. This collection contains Presets you have edited or created from scratch and then saved for later use.
Get editing suggestions with For This Photo
The Presets panel uses content-aware technology to suggest what Presets may work best for your photo. Luminar Neo scans each image and compares its contents and their needs to a built-in collection of editing Presets. This allows Luminar Neo to suggest new styles as well as useful fixes.
To get editing suggestions
Taking advantage of the For This Photo tool is easy. Luminar Neo uses content-aware technology to determine what Presets may work best for each photo.
- Open an image or select an existing photo in your catalog.
- Click the Presets button at the top of the window.
- Locate the For This Photo section near the panel’s top (scroll if needed).
- Let Luminar Neo analyze your image. When complete, suggestions will appear. You can see suggested Presets at the top of the Presets panel in the For This Photo area.
- Scroll through the suggested collections by clicking the arrows to the right and left of the collection image to review your suggestions.
- When you’ve chosen a collection, click to open it. You can now:
- Click on an individual Preset to apply it.
- Click on a new Preset to try out another option.